26.6 miles from Lake Meredith
Head down to Amarillo, Texas for a memorable stay at this vacation rental home! The property has 9 bedrooms, 9.5 bathrooms, and room for 16. The space is a converted hospice and served as a bed and breakfast boasting guests like Oprah Winfrey. Take advantage of the home theater, comfortable seating areas, great views, and expansive bedrooms. Ideally located just a mile off Route 66, enjoy roadside attractions like Cadillac Ranch and The Big Texan and marvel at the scenery at Palo Duro Canyon!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1 (Augusta): King Bed | Bedroom 2: (Machester): King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Santa Fe): King Bed | Bedroom 4 (Key West): King Bed | Bedroom 5 (New Orleans): King Bed | Bedroom 6 (Missoula): King Bed | Bedroom 7 (New York City): King Bed | Bedroom 8 (Aspen): King Bed | Bedroom 9 (San Francisco): King Bed
'The Open Heart House' offers something for the whole family! The 9,000-square-foot home has plenty of space for everyone to spread out. Watch your favorite movie in the home theater, steal a quiet moment in the chapel, explore the large yard, and enjoy fresh popcorn and games in the family room!
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare home-cooked meals. Feast at any of the several dining areas scattered throughout the home. From the bistro-style table in the kitchen, you can admire the views of the canyon just beyond the property.
You and your guests will be delighted to stay in any of the thoughtfully decorated and uniquely named rooms, each with a king bed and en-suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries. The spaces offer a variety of great amenities like large soaking tubs, TVs, patios, and kitchenettes. The Santa Fe room and en-suite bathroom are both wheelchair accessible.
-- THE LOCATION --
The Pao Duro Canyon State Park is 28 miles away and is known as the Grand Canyon of Texas. Explore the second largest canyon in the United States by foot, mountain bike, horse, or from the comfort of your car. There are over 30 miles of trails for you to enjoy!
Cadillac Ranch, the public art installation, is just 6 miles from home. The area includes half-buried and brightly painted Cadillacs. This iconic and well-known pop culture reference isn't something to be missed!
Route 66 provides you with tons of fun and entertaining things to do. Browse antique shops, indulge in a 72-ounce steak at The Big Texan, and peruse everything the 6th Street Historic District has to offer including the Natatorium, Martin's Phillips 66 Station, and more!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, 3 kitchenettes, movie theater room, movie library, chapel, game room, numerous gas fireplaces, numerous furnished patios, several dining areas, complimentary toiletries, air conditioning, in-unit laundry machines, canyon views, parking available for 6 vehicles in the driveway, and more
- Enticing Amarillo location across the street from a surgical hospital, 28 miles from Pao Duro Canyon State Park, 6 miles from Cadillac Ranch, and 1 mile from Route 66
- Nearest Major Airport: Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport (~15 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Any evidence of an event, party, or large gathering will result in additional cleaning fees
- This property is not suitable for children under the age of 14. There are 3 levels, 3 staircases, tile flooring, and wildlife living near the property which all pose a threat to children
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in